Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks towards a companies offering Online LLP Formation in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much palaver.
While planning to register a business, it is unquestionably a better idea to engage a reputed registration commercial enterprise. These companies have seasoned experts that will do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the company registration. Below is the method followed to register a firm’s in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to match your company. Give your names priority according to option. The registration entity will provide the name which is obtainable. The names you select must contain particularly two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for title selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, activities . registered for you. Effective at unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 37. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and these people stamped with the correct stamp duty. All of them signed by more than two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the next documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy in the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation towards Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and once verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of your company signing up.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where just a small mistake may are expensive of cash and time. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house expert services. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, and they have the right teams to carry out each task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and look for a registration company to get the company incorporated quickly.